Monday, May 11, 2009

HTML Tags

That was great fun, tricky but good fun!! I started out doing all the exercises but accidentally deleted the saved document before I got to take the screed shot. However, I was pleased I did that because I then worked through it all again but having a better idea of what I was doing and was able to experiment further.
I think HTML is very good because you can create everything exactly how you want it to be, much more freedom compared to blogging. The only issue is that you have to understand all the coding, and its very easy to make mistakes. And for one small mistake , such as forgetting to close off one of the formats the whole page may not work properly. And trying to sort through to find the one small mistake can be very time consuming.
Both have good and bad things about it, however I think I like html better as it has more freedom and is a bit more challenging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment