Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogs and me! One BIG thumbs up!!

Until I started this unit I honestly didn't know about blogs! I hadn't heard of them, never made one, and for all I knew never read or followed any. So the first task of this unit was to start my own blog, and boy did that seem a bit daunting.

Now that was a good 12 weeks ago... These days I hear about blogs everywhere! Blogs have SO many fantastic uses so I can't believe it toom me this long to hear about them. People use blogs to as review sites, personal journals, news sites, for assignments/projects just to name a few. 

I have found blogging to be quite an enjoyable straight forward task. With posting my drafts into a design template then when Im happy with what I have said I can publish it for the world to see. Many celebrities have blogs, this helps their fans keep track of what the celebrity is up to and see what the celebrity is thinking about etc. 

There are many formats for blogging, and even more tools/features that your can use in your blog to keep things interesting. Whether it be a poll, or a game, or a chat group, a calander etc you name it, its most likely in available. You can even access and update your blog on your mobile phone!

I have been having a bit of fun searching for all sorts of blogs. And my god, there are blogs about anything and everything!!!!! 

I think blogs are great because they have no rules, there is the freedom to say what you like, and express yourself in so many ways. Pictures, screen prints, writing, diagrams and so on, and the best thing is, anyone who has the internet can view your blog.

Anyways, time to blog on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment