Friday, June 5, 2009

Completion!!!

Well, my journey of learning about internet communications has come to an end. I am now ready to face the big WWW and feel that I am much better prepared for making use of the huge range of tools, programs, and information that is available.

Even though, at times, I felt like I was getting no where and that I was falling behind, I now feel proud that I have completed this unit, and have put as much as I could into it. I am excited that I have learnt so much through studying this unit, and its actually stuff I will use almost every day of my life.

I look forward to starting the next unit Net12, as I feel more prepared and organised compared to how I felt when starting Net11. I now have gained many skills in being able to search the web, and locate appropriate information that Im certain will help me in my future studies.

Thank you to everyone who has made this journey an enjoyable, exciting experience! I wish everyone all the best with their future studies!

So long :)

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete