Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Putting the Search Machines to the test!!

I love chocolate eggs, so I decided what better to search then Cadbury Chocolate Eggs!!!
Using google I first searched cadbury chocolate eggs. My results were:
- 73,900 hits
- First site was Cadbury Chocolate Hershey www.hersheys.com/products/details/cadbury


I then used copernic to search and the results were: 
- 68 Hits (heaps less hits)
- First Site was Cadbury Chocolate Gifts www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk



I honestly didn't think copernic was as good as I expected. I feel that google provided more acurate results. Looking through the sites that copernic found, they seemed to be a bit off the topic where as good had a MUCH more extensive lits of sites, however the first two pages were what I was after.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment